OPEN 'SPACE'- DANCE

Harrison Owen hhowen at verizon.net
Tue Dec 12 14:40:41 PST 2006

Not to take anything away from what you all have done (wonderful!!!) But I
do have to say that Open Space and Dance have been together for a long time,
if there ever was a time that they separated. Which I doubt! One
participant/friend early on said, "I have been to a lot of programs that HAD
a dance, but this one IS a dance!" Thanks!

Harrison

Harrison Owen
7808 River Falls Drive
Potomac, Maryland   20854
Phone 301-365-2093
Skype hhowen
Personal website www.ho-image.com
OSLIST: To subscribe, unsubscribe, change your options, view the