SV: Open Space with Haiti's Minister of Education

Michael M Pannwitz mmpanne at boscop.de
Mon Aug 28 08:44:58 PDT 2006

For all of you who do not know swedish,
språngbräda
is a spring bread,
something Swedes bake up in springtime.
Beats me what that has to do in this context.
In German, there is no "Frühlingsbrot" but there is a
Sprungbrett, which of course, has an entirely different meaning.
Its something you dive off into a pool.
Usually, Swedes know English much better than most US Americans, but
then maybe Thomas is not really a Swede!
Greetings from Berlin
mmp

PS: I love this story from Haiti! We should invite people from the
Ministry (and John, too, of course) to the next worldwide OSonOS in
Ukraine next year or to the one in Berlin in 2008 and some of the local
Ministry folks so that they can learn from each other.
If you want to see some of the great colleagues in Haiti such as Fremy
(looking at his smile makes you understand their success)
go to
> http://www.openspaceworldmap.org/

and click on Haiti...yeah, its a real challenge to find that place on
the world map, using the zoom helps!