AW: AW: AW: Working with visual artists at an Open Space

Michael Herman michael at michaelherman.com
Sat Aug 26 13:53:19 PDT 2006

thanks, reinhard.  i'll have another look at your site.  m

michael at michaelherman.com

skype: globalchicago

Date: Sat, 26 Aug 2006 18:17:13 -0400
To: OSLIST <OSLIST at LISTSERV.BOISESTATE.EDU>
From: douglas germann <76066.515 at compuserve.com>
Subject: Re: Found Poem -- June 8 to August 23,
 2006 -- Opening Space for Conflict and Peace

Lisa--

Just wanted to let you know that to me your found poems are something I
look forward to, and set a time to sit with, for they are good.

Thank you for this service to our community.

			:- Doug.