OS with Artists

joralt joralt at netvision.net.il
Fri Aug 25 14:16:49 PDT 2006

Dear Pat, Peggy and Michael

 I am truly thankful all of you for your kind help with this issue of
finding the effective ways to raise the level of awareness of the artists
community to the many possibilities that could emerge from improved
collaboration

I am sure that a genuine transformation can happen here given the right time
and place.

Thanks again

Josef Ralt

mobile:972528000278