AW: Working with visual artists at an Open Space

Visuelle Protokolle mail at visuelle-protokolle.de
Fri Aug 25 06:07:26 PDT 2006

Dear Birgitt,

your smile has arrived ,and I smile back. It is good to see, that we understand each other easily - even without drawings!

One thing about a final presentation: Once I worked at the World Bank, in a narrow conference room in the basement, and had  almost to step on peoples feet to hang my pictures.  After the meeting the person who had been sitting directly in front of my picture wall the whole day saw, that I had some pictures in my hand, and said:" Oh, did you bring these with you? Is there a place were one could see them?"  - You see, some are blinder then others, and not every facilitator introduces his visual companion and his work like you are doing that!

Blessings
Reinhard

VISUELLE PROTOKOLLE
Kuchenmüller & Stifel