OS with Artists

Pat Black patoitextiles at gmail.com
Thu Aug 24 05:53:47 PDT 2006

Dear Josef
You might want to communicate with Bill Cleveland.  His email is
http://www.artandcommunity.com/index.html.  He uses open space working with
artists and communities to do what you have described. I have found him to
be quite skilled working with open space and committed to creating the
environment you have described.  He is a muscian himself. He is not on this
list to my knowledge but has a email connect on his website.  I think you
will find him quite knowledgeable, committted and successful at achieving
what you have described.  There is a post somewhere in the archives that
Harrison posted from him.  Good luck.
Pat Black