Working with visual artists at an Open Space

Birgitt Williams birgitt at dalarinternational.com
Wed Aug 23 05:18:56 PDT 2006

Hi Reinhard,
You know that I admire your work very much and have appreciated your
help in our workshops, and when you gave us your gifts as a visual
artist, people’s learning ended up going much deeper through the art as
a wonderful reflection tool.

What interested me in your mail to this list was your comment “I was
hoping that your question would open a dialog I was seeking since
years.” If you have the energy for it, I would very much like to hear
from you regarding what you were hoping the dialogue would be. I have an
idea that you, who know OST very well, have some insights that we all
could benefit from.

Blessings,
Birgitt

Birgitt Williams