advanced butterfly

louise veneziali at yahoo.ca
Tue Aug 22 06:49:06 PDT 2006

"A bird doesn't sing because it has an answer, it sings because it has a song." Maya Angelou

      Hi all !

      I really love to read this forum. I always learn more about  the trade as well as about human nature. As I read the thread about “advanced  butterfly”,very very interesting and informative to me, I suspended my  reaction. And glad I did. I voluntary opened myself to different views (songs) on  the very volatile subject. Every postings were another bit to add to the full  picture. In the greatest respect, yet without sacrifiyng any aspect of truth.

      This quote came to my mind : When we set a climate of  respect, trust returns so truth can come out. Paul Ricoeur.   Even when such a topic revives the pain of old scars. Like the  experience of being excluded and letf behind. To me, what people write on this  thread, and many other threads, is quintessential to the human nature in what  we can do best. Inquiring into what truth could be, with respect, passion and  dignity. This is my quest every time I facilitate OS.

      So, after reading all the postings, I still wonder about “advanced  butterflying’’. No set,  prefab, answer. Some principles laid out. Many songs sang. Now I know I  could face a similar situation. I know I will then follow my heart.

      Thank you for giving me the opportunity to suspend my  reaction so I could hear the different songs, and to clean up my own stuff  first.

      Un oiseau  ne chante pas parce qu’il a une réponse, il chante parce qu’il a une chanson.
      Maya  Angelou

      Louise  Brissette
      Ipsé, soi-même  en latin
      514.271.0318
      ipse at videotron.ca
      http://leadershipcreateur.wordpress.com
      un  leadership créateur pour une écologie du travail

En finir avec le spam? Yahoo! Courriel vous offre la meilleure protection possible contre les messages non nollicités
http://mail.yahoo.ca Yahoo! Courriel