advanced butterfly

Birgitt Williams birgitt at dalarinternational.com
Tue Aug 22 09:10:35 PDT 2006

Dear Wendy, Peggy, and all,
Since about 2002, I have noticed what Wendy is referring to as ‘new
competencies’ emerging not only in OST meetings, but in all kinds of
gatherings. There appears to be a new level of consciousness. One of
these competencies is the way emergent groups are happening in OST
meetings such as at the OSONOS in Moscow that Wendy referred to. I had
one of the most powerful moments for me, in an emergent group that
included Wendy that I will cherish for a lifetime.

I have also noticed ‘new competencies’ in participants in our other
work, including in the workshops that we lead. Workshops that required
two days to get through a few years ago, now lead to such deep and
conscious discussions, that the same workshops are taking 3-4 days and
the participants feel that this is not long enough. I have been
witnessing that another new competency appears to be ‘deep listening’.

Birgitt

Birgitt Williams