visuals in os

Ingrid Ebeling ie at institut-ebus.de
Mon Aug 14 08:49:46 PDT 2006

Dear Reinhard,

I have experienced the work you do in Open Space several times,
mostly in an intercultural setting. It really adds a value by
underlining reflection and helps people to understand their process.

Warm greetings from Hannover

Ingrid

EBUS Institut für Entwicklungsberatung und Supervision
Ingrid Ebeling • Am Alten Gehäge 6 • D - 30 657 Hannover
Tel.: +49-511-336 03 30 • Fax: +49-511-336 03 47
e-mail: ie at institut-ebus.dehttp://www.institut-ebus.de