Working with visual artists at an Open Space

Chris Corrigan chris at chriscorrigan.com
Thu Aug 10 16:10:59 PDT 2006

Thanks Tree...that's a very useful collection of thoughts and experiences.

I know and love Thomas and the art he makes.  He makes real the forces of
gravity and uses them to sculpt air.

I will contact Nancy - she and I have corresponded over the years and this
is a good opportunity to solidify that connection.

As for this gathering, the artist that I will be working with is on the
payroll, and that probably helps ground intention a little bit.  I know
there will be many other people there that have spatial talents - whether
they chose to respond to invitation to express themselves or not remains to
be seen.  I think having at least one person there with that responsibility
might create the living conditions for that invitation to thrive.

Cheers,

Chris