SV: Re: Open Space and Quality Assurance

Eva P Svensson eva at epshumaninvest.se
Mon Aug 7 13:40:51 PDT 2006

Hi Chris and thank you for quick answer!!!

I agree with you that Open Space go beyond quality assurance and of course
QA is about control
 :-)

And we cannot control the process or the outcome – that we know – but I am
more thinking about the format. The way we are working with “it”.
Preparation meeting, the OS meeting itself, and follow up meeting. And I was
thinking about that exactly this – our world wide community with over 500
persons developing, sharing, “arguing” about how to do, and why to do, and
the best way to do etc etc – couldn’t we call that QA??

Cheers from a late evening in the west coast of Sweden (where we for the
moment are hosts for the European Championship in athletics!)

:o)

Eva

Bästa hälsningar

Eva P Svensson

EPS Human Invest AB

"Verksamhetsutveckling genom människor skapar långsiktigt välmående företag
och organisationer!"

Anåsbergsvägen 22, 439 34  ONSALA

Tfn: 0300-615 05, Mobil: 0706-89 85 50

 <mailto:eva at epshumaninvest.se> eva at epshumaninvest.se,