Camps. Gatherings & Un-conferences

Diana Larsen dlarsen at futureworksconsulting.com
Fri Aug 25 11:16:59 PDT 2006

Hi,

I've seen notices of gatherings where people will come together under
an Open Space self-organizing process called variously Camps,
Gatherings, Conferences and Unconferences.

I'm intrigued. What other names have folks given an Open Space
conference-type event besides Open Space?

Curiously,
Diana

Diana Larsen
co-author, _Agile Retrospectives: Making Good Teams Great_ (Pragmatic
Bookshelf, 2006)
www.futureworksconsulting.com
503-288-3550

Upcoming: "Secrets of Agile Teamwork: Beyond Technical Skills"
public workshop, Dec. 5-7, 2006. Contact me for more information.

Need to unleash the potential for innovation in your organization?
Check out the programs at:
http://www.cxoforum.com/