innovative organizations

Glory Ressler on.the.edge at sympatico.ca
Fri Apr 28 14:57:41 PDT 2006

Re: innovative organizationsWell, Mark - what can I say? What a gift!

I feel as though I've seen the shining treasure of a jewel that's reflected in your life, practice and heart!!   I hope I'm not too forward in saying that I'd love to roam about a bit in your head, heart and life.... Of course, I mean that in the most non-threatening, non-stalking, metaphorical sort of way ;-)   Thank you very much.

Although I haven't nearly the pace, length or breadth of your intentional OS experiences, I still feel the resonances in my own personal and professional development.... and am heartened by your sharing (What was your 1st clue? lol)

Like you, over time I have been drawn to the level of collective consciousness....  I sometimes say 'evolution' rather than transformation because I'm personally a bit neurotic and fearful about falling into an old pattern of trying to 'change' things (which somehow I associate with the word transformation) and I simply like the suggestion of a natural process that the word 'evolution' evokes.

I also use the term 'conscious evolution' alot - applied individually and collectively - which is what I believe OS naturally activates. And, as I perceive patterns and systems, I believe is profoundly related to the essence of life / spirit  / energy / intelligence / divinity. A fundamental element or law, or something...

But perhaps it's more correct to describe what I mean as the 'conscious evolution of consciousness'... the next turn in our collective wheel, perhaps? Don't even get me started on the connection to story! :-) So now I'm just rambling when all I really wanted to ask was,
Would you be willing to speak a bit more about #8 below (Radiant Networking - Practices of Peace - Integral Wellness) and also its connection to #7 (Living in OS as an integral wellness practice for the transformation of consciousness - Self | Other | The Whole)?

I thank you for what you've already given,
Glory