SV: Invitation to May Evolutionary Salon

Lise Damkjær lise at learning4life.dk
Wed Apr 19 01:02:33 PDT 2006

Sorry for not answering this, Tree.

When I read it, I got so excited that anybody could do that stuff and ask
these deep down very important questions – I could hardly breathe!

So I sent it to my best thinking-mate and we enjoyed together that these
things happen

But – and here comes the shame - I never thought of participating
(Washington is far away from Copenhagen) and I didn’t think of appreciating
you for all the excitement and encouragement you brought.

I wil learn from that part – and I hope you know deep inside that you are
doing a god job!

Regards

Lise

  _____