Room Set-Up Questions

Kathleen Osta kathleen at vitalclarity.com
Thu Apr 6 20:23:37 PDT 2006

Thanks very much, Elwin, for sharing your perspective. The sessions
will only be 30 minutes long so we can cover a good range of topics
from the number of people that you estimated would probably be posting
them. I think that will help.

This meeting is not until June so I have some time to play around with
space and some different scenarios.

More noodling to come,
Kathleen