Room Set-Up Questions

Elwin and Joan elwinandjoan at yahoo.com
Thu Apr 6 19:52:40 PDT 2006

Kathleen,

Definitely find another room/place for the Report writing. The same for
workgroup meeting spaces check every nook and cranny.

Also, consider that with a group this large there will something close
to 40 - 50 people wishing to post Agenda Issues. That's 40-50 meetings
inside of 4 hours. That suggests to me that unless you expand the
number of workgroup areas you would have to have three, one hour,
sessions using 18 workgroup spaces. I am afraid that is asking a lot.
It's doable, but I would not want to do it.

Elwin Guild
Future Development International
Baltimore