Belarus

Harrison Owen hhowen at verizon.net
Tue Apr 11 15:11:02 PDT 2006

Well Done! Not that I would expect anything less from Jo. But it is always
such a remarkable pleasure to hear of exploits in lands where space doesn't
get opened very often. The Human Spirit is indeed a remarkable critter. It
seems that the more it is repressed the more impressive and luxuriant the
blossoms. Hardly poetic, but seems to be true. And Jo -- I am glad they let
you in. I think that may have been a mistake. :-)

Harrison

Harrison Owen
7808 River Falls Drive
Potomac, Maryland   20854
Phone 301-365-2093
Skype hhowen
Personal website www.ho-image.com
OSLIST: To subscribe, unsubscribe, change your options, view the