Open Space Learning Report - Mini OS for non-profit (longish)

Cheryl Honey wecare at familynetwork.org
Wed Sep 21 10:02:49 PDT 2005

You are such an inspiration and fabulous storyteller. You tantilized their tastebuds and they got a glimmer of the magic that happens. In my experience, faith is at the root, as well as the fruit of OS. The biggest challenge in OS is getting people to take that first step of faith to taste it.

Cheryl