Opening Space on the Gulf Coast

Harrison Owen hhowen at comcast.net
Wed Sep 7 04:51:38 PDT 2005

Washington is certainly a possibility -- but I would think later in the game. If we actually did some work with actual folks along the coast, I think it would fantastic to make it possible for some of them to host a gathering in Washington.

Harrison
Harrison Owen
7808 River Falls Dr.
Potomac, MD  20854