But there it is....

Douglas D. Germann, Sr. 76066.515 at compuserve.com
Sat Sep 17 11:51:48 PDT 2005

To my dear friends--

Here are some musings from my blog today, about OST:

I must confess to you that I am at a loss to describe to you this meeting.
We come to it and meet in a way that shares more of us than we ever planned
to share, and it makes us whole; it reveals our beauty-individually and as
a community. It causes us to go our and do something we thought larger than
us, beyond our reach, but there it is, being done. And when we come away,
we come away changed profoundly and surely, and yet we are unable to put in
words in what way nor prescribe a way for others to get there.

                              :-Doug. Germann
                              Seeking people making community change.
                              http://www.FootprintsintheWind.com