this is a test. . .

Therese Fitzpatrick theresemfitzpatrick at yahoo.com
Mon Sep 12 15:22:09 PDT 2005

I have been unable to post anything to the list for
about three weeks from my 'home' email account.  I
have subscribed to the list using this yahoo account,
which I don't actually use anymore.

Can someone get the glitch repaired that prevents me
from posting to the listserv from my real email account?

Therese Fitzpatrick

"It is never too late to be who you might have been."  George Eliot

http://mail.yahoo.com