[searchnet] RELIEF Suggestion for greater WDC area, short notice

Pannwitz, Michael M mmpanne at boscop.de
Fri Sep 2 10:35:54 PDT 2005

can also contribute if needed
Greetings from Berlin

mmp

PS: The German government/Red Cross is going there in a big way,
so I will try to direct some cash to them from here

--Original Message Text---
From: Copeland, Drusilla (Org Development Consultant)
Date: Fri, 2 Sep 2005 09:03:39 -0600

I am too far a way to get anything to your group by Saturday.

however, I am willing to send money if they are accepting

financial assistants.

Drusilla Copeland

Organization Development Consultant

Democracy and Human Rights

in all social systems, even at the workplace.

Not an Easy Choice, But

Efficient and Humane