Katrina Relief

Turning Lead into Gold Alchemists at leadintogold.com
Fri Sep 2 10:54:41 PDT 2005

  Alchemists Intl is donating 7% of all fees earned between September 1
and October 31 to Katrina Relief (Red Cross, United Way, Salvation Army)
We encourage you to join in this effort.

We spent over six months working with groups in the affected areas - and
developed a number of close friendships...
Please help however you can - even by simply posting the picture below
on your websites - link it to one of the recovery efforts in your own
country

Warmest Regards
Jeffrey Edwards
Alchemists Intl

Skype: Alchemists Intl

Feel free to put this on your websites... Chris put this together this
morning...

Katrina Relief Ribbon Chris Edwards 2005