An OS "critique" and response

Pannwitz, Michael M mmpanne at boscop.de
Fri Sep 2 04:10:18 PDT 2005

Dear List,
it is with great pleasure that I am forwarding the following mail
from Bernd who is having problems but also wants to "show" up
greetings from Berlin
mmp

Dear Michael,

I already anounced it: please forward this and the following postings
to the OSLIST for me.

Dear List,
This is one of the postings, which were all rejected by the server
since two weeks
Bernd

Karen,
since this critique/countercritique seems to produce some passion and
related energy.
Would it make sense to ask some of the grown-ups to comment on the
two articles? My phantasy is, this could bring up a useful input for
both networks, the Wilberites and the OS-erites

Bernd

I want to assure you that there are "grown-ups"
> among the SD/Wilberites :)
>
> Warm regards,
> Karen

Michael M Pannwitz, boscop eg
Draisweg 1, 12209 Berlin, Germany
++49-30-772 8000
www.boscop.de   www.michaelmpannwitz.de

Check out the new Open Space World Map now with 316 resident Open Space Workers in 57 countries (working in a total of 115 countries worldwide)
www.openspaceworldmap.org