Wireless and Wiki

Turning Lead into Gold Alchemists at leadintogold.com
Wed Sep 14 08:35:39 PDT 2005

I'm in agreement with Harrison and work to maintain a low-tech
environment in my sessions... Note however that the development of
shared memory - and as a consequence shared meaning is rapidly becoming
more of a science than an art - and methods like Compendium and others
are becoming mainstream tools.
I limit my participant's needs for their own systems by providing
Compendium or QuestMap in the room. We transcribe the notes into the
software - only where the tools have been used before...

The Dialogue Mapping technologies can easily get in the way - especially
when the group begins to be more concerned with spelling accuracy tht
wih content - and intent...

R/
Jeffrey Edwards