SV: Moscow mentoring circle

Thomas Herrmann thomas at openspaceconsulting.com
Tue Oct 25 15:01:22 PDT 2005

Dear Raffi, dear Michail
Congratulations to this break-through! Great to hear 20 participants showed
up. Impressed by the invisibility of the facilitator - a true master of the
art!
Thanks for sharing, I wish I was there!
See you in August! Keep the energy high!
Thomas Herrmann, Sweden (in the midst of facilitating an OST-training
together with Eiwor)