Contacts in central and south-america

Michael M Pannwitz mmpanne at boscop.de
Sun Oct 16 22:42:48 PDT 2005

Dear Thomas,dear colleagues on the list
have a look at
www.openspaceworldmap.org
there are colleagues in
Nicaragua,
Haiti (loads)
Dominican Republic
Colombia
Venezuela
Peru
Brazil
Bolivia
Chile
Argentina

this is one of the possibilities of the Map.

While you are looking at it, check whether you are included,
there are 327 of us there now with the latest addition yesterday of Pepe
Nummi from Finland (making Finland the 61st country with resident
os-workers).

Have a great day and greetings from Berlin
mmp

Thomas Herrmann wrote:
> Dear friends
> I have a very dear friend and very creative collegue (who is not on
> OS-list - but great anyway!). His 20 yrs old daughter will be travelling to
> central and south america in January. He (and she) thinks it would be nice
> to have someone to contact if she´d like some advice while she´s travelling
> around. She does not have more plans than that she probably will start off
> in Costa Rica.
>
> If anyone of you are living around there and are interested to maybe get her
> contacting you next spring or so, please email me off list and I´ll forward
> your contact info.
> Best regards
>
> Thomas Herrmann         Phone +46 (0)709-98 97 81
> Open Space Consulting   Fax   +46 (0)300-713 89
> Pensévägen 4
> 434 46 Kungsbacka, Sweden
> Email: thomas at openspaceconsulting.com
> www.openspaceconsulting.com

Practice of Peace Program with Harrison Owen in Berlin, Germany
November 30 through December 2, 2005
Info and Registration at www.practicepeaceberlin.org

Michael M Pannwitz, boscop eg
Draisweg 1, 12209 Berlin, Germany