Contacts in central and south-america

Thomas Herrmann thomas at openspaceconsulting.com
Sun Oct 16 16:00:53 PDT 2005

Dear friends
I have a very dear friend and very creative collegue (who is not on
OS-list - but great anyway!). His 20 yrs old daughter will be travelling to
central and south america in January. He (and she) thinks it would be nice
to have someone to contact if she´d like some advice while she´s travelling
around. She does not have more plans than that she probably will start off
in Costa Rica.

If anyone of you are living around there and are interested to maybe get her
contacting you next spring or so, please email me off list and I´ll forward
your contact info.
Best regards

Thomas Herrmann         Phone +46 (0)709-98 97 81
Open Space Consulting   Fax   +46 (0)300-713 89
Pensévägen 4
434 46 Kungsbacka, Sweden
Email: thomas at openspaceconsulting.com
www.openspaceconsulting.com