panflu - what next? - open space

Cheryl Honey wecare at familynetwork.org
Fri Oct 14 11:20:15 PDT 2005

Lucas:

I appreciate your enthusiasm and your depth of understanding of the
potential impact the Avian Flu will have on society. I concur with your call
to action and I am instigating preparedness and response efforts at the
grass roots using OS to combat and raise awareness of the social and
economic impacts as well as educate public on steps to prepare and how to
respond to an outbreak of the Avian Flu.

Keep up your good works on behalf of humanity.

Cheryl Honey, C.P.P.
Community Weaver
Family Support Network
206.240.2241