Open invitation to join new OS blog

Michael Herman mherman at globalchicago.net
Fri Oct 7 08:15:05 PDT 2005

that's an excellent view of what happens in open space.  thanks, andrew!

i wonder, too... is this view really statistically, psychologically
(or whatever) sound?  meaning, is there some brain trick at work, like
people are more likely to report their newest, because most novel and
interesting, four people afterward?  are they likely to stretch?

i love the pictures and the story.  just want to be able to anticipate
and understand the questions that might come, as i'm pretty new to
these sorts of pictures.

(also leaving town for a week, so further responses on this might be slow)

michael

--

Michael Herman
Michael Herman Associates