Open invitation to join new OS blog

Andrew Rixon andrew at anecdote.com.au
Fri Oct 7 04:09:51 PDT 2005

Dear all,

Whilst we're on the topic of blogging.

At a recent open space I thought it might be interesting to do a
'before' and 'after'. In particular, I asked people before the open
space to list up to 4 people they considered passionate about the
'theme'. Then a week after the open space, I asked the same question.

It was really interesting to see the resulting 'social networks'. You
can see the pretty pics on our blog:
http://www.anecdote.com.au/archives/2005/10/using_social_ne.html

Would be interested to hear of other 'before' and 'after' experiences
that people may have....?

Warm regards,
Andrew

--