excellent cases

Raffi Aftandelian raffi at bk.ru
Mon Oct 31 13:00:48 PST 2005

Dear colleagues,

We are looking to translate into Russian examples of some very
impressive cases in the application of OST.  We are looking at a 10
page document.

Separately, of course, we intend on collecting interesting cases of
OST's application here.

Are there any cases in particular that you could recommend for
translation?

Business examples are especially of interest.

If you know how I might find these examples electronically, I'd also
much appreciate it.

Thank you,
Raffi

Raffi Aftandelian