open space on wiki

Ted Ernst tedernst at gmail.com
Sun Oct 30 18:22:59 PST 2005

I intend to do a full write-up of the WikiVanning rolling open space to and
from WikiSym earlier this month. In the meantime, one action item is moving
forward. We're planning Recent Changes Camp in Portland, OR in February, an
open space event about wiki (Recent Changes is the page on any wiki where
you can see which pages are currently attracting editing energy). Check it
out if you're interested in watching the planning over our shoulders and of
course feel free to jump right in!
http://recentchangescamp.org/

peace,
ted