Conference Case Studies

Conrad Thimm ConraThimm at aol.com
Fri Oct 14 01:08:49 PDT 2005

Hi Chris:
IFOAM is very interesting for me, an IFOAM Activist since 1977 and current
board member of the IFOAM Organic Trade Forum. As such I facilitated an Organic
World Café on the eve of last BioFach, the World's Organic Trade Show in
Nuremberg, Germany, but no report has been finished. Now we are just starting to
think  about an event for the eve of next BioFach in Feb, 2006.
Just 3 days ago I met the new IFOAM Executive Director Angela B. Caudle and
told her about OST and COSO and she is very interested. Until your notice I had
no idea, that anything like an OST had ever been done in IFOAM circles...

best regards Conrad (www.ConradThimm.de)