OSonOS in the US Nov 12-14

Diana Lewis ddlewis at direcway.com
Wed Oct 12 20:27:46 PDT 2005

Gayatri  asked me to forward her message about OSonOS in the
US.  She's eager to share her excitement about the upcoming gathering.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Is there anything I can do to inspire folks to attend OSonOS in the
US? Since today is the last day to reserve a hotel room for the
reduced fee, time is of the essence. And do you know who else is
attending, or anything about their interests?  [Ted is putting
participant information up on the web.]

I am still inclined to go, and hope that my commitment will add to
the energy so that others also commit. My understanding is that on
Saturday Nov 12th, people are gathering for dinner, and that the OST
starts on Sunday and goes through mid-day Monday. Can you tell me
more specifically when I should arrive by, and about when it will end
on Monday (although I know it is just an educated guess). I will be
flying in from Asheville, NC.

         [Saturday, November 12th:  Reception (wine and other
goodies) at 5 p.m. hosted by several participants (room # will be
sent to registrants), we have Dinner at 6:30PM just
         across the street and down on the River Walk at a favorite
local spot. Please
<mailto:mherman at globalchicago.net>mailto:ddlewis at direcway.com if
you'd like to join us! (separate checks)
         Sunday, November 13th: Light breakfast beginning at 8 a.m.,
Opening at 9:00 AM, Evening News at 4:30 PM
         Monday, November 14th: Light breakfast 7:30 a.m., Morning
News at 8:30 and Closing Circle at 3:00 p.m.

         And The Menger Hotel is about 15-20 minutes from the San
Antonio airport.]

Thanks!
Gayatri

-----------------
 From the desk of:
Gayatri Erlandson, PhD,
proprietor of Lotus Lodge, A
CoCreativity Awakening Center
(contact her for event space rental)
and managing editor of
Spirit in the Smokies Magazine
of Awakening & Transformation
as told through personal stories,
interviews, book reviews and select articles.
Contact Gayatri @ 828-667-4343
simply reply to this email.
For advertising information see
www.spiritinthesmokies.com and