will you help me with a 1-question survey of networks open space alumni love most

Chris Macrae wcbn007 at easynet.co.uk
Sat Oct 8 07:15:03 PDT 2005

What's the hi-trust network you love most for progressing its own human goals
as well as multiplying open space? (ie a neighbouring network that may not be
populated by people who are all open space aware)

This survey mode seems to work well enough at a parallel dress rehearsal that
Londoners tried last Tuesday http://clubofcoop.blogspot.com - a game of
connecting we are cheekily calling THE COOPERATION
http://www.bbc.co.uk/dna/actionnetwork/G1302
I will be trying to host a similar Washington DC region COOPERATION circle
later this month. But virtual network experiences can make for great human
exploration too.

Can you self-complete by direct reply so that we open a survey of hi-
trust networks OS people love most other than OS? I will send back returns
from weekly waves to this listing if the waves flow!

It might be that results look as simple as:
Guide A says www.practiceofpeace.com
B says www.collapsingworld.org
C says www.realizingrights.org
D says a local network ABC

The survey could also input some sidebar links space to explore at the OS
weblog.http://openspacesangha.blogspot.com/

chris macrae wcbn007 at easynet.co.uk

Further Background
THE COOPERATION- WHY NOW
This process is one I intend to profile as near to simultaneously everywhere
as my friends can reach. Our aim: to help people map and see how to multiply
hi-trust networking patterns - whether the survey starts among a community
group of concerned citizens or across worldwide nets or practice alumni.

Below is an emerging write up from connections of a sample of Londoners'
systemic views of urgent-change experiences. Of course there's plenty of
scope for better editing than my words. However, 21 years into network-
spotting I believe as we predicted back in 1984 that hi-trust networks need to
multiply each other's actions (something the standard western NGO has often
lost touch with as interestingly last week's Red Cross review of how NGO's
overcompeted to get Tsunami funds revealed). Unless we learn the evolutionary
trick of open networking within 5 years, current system impacts of
globalisation may be irreversibly against simultaneity every getting to enough
peoples and diversity networks in time. If 2005's year of disasters -
from global ones like Tsunami to local ones like the bombing of OS member
Colin Morley- has any silver lining, it does seem that meta-networkers have
woken up to the part we can coperatively play on such stages as
simultaneity*sustainability*transparency*conflict resolution*higher
harmonising systems of economics & democracy

 THE COOPERATION: Evolution by Classifying Species of Hi-Trust Networks

Looking at the types of networks we love most, I start to see these sorts of
classifications. Be the Guide: Do you see similar patterns to multiply with?
Can you help iteratively improve the detailing of this typology and extend the
survey to other clusters than just our origin as London connected citizens

7 Wonders for Going Forth & Multiplying Tomorrows World

1 Better World Action Projects: Action networks gravitating round a specific
humanitarian goal

2 Sustainability Entrepreneurs Encouraged around here and linking there: map
networks investing in a specific revolutionary compass of invention open to
sustaining all societies

3 Brighter Active Media: Renewing transparency of the people’s media where
open learning and co-mentoring of personal actualisation is the media system’s
raison d’etre. Multiplying internet’s (new media- one-to-one capabilities)
times simultaneous inspiration that public broadcasting can investigate/guide
future attention to. Removing passivity and addiction from image-making.

4 Generation of Cultural Creatives: Identifying the coming generation’s
multicultural connections and structural codes for society to develop harmony,
integrate diversity and help fulfil each being’s deepest capability

5 Professionally Compounding Unseen Wealth*Health Orbits: Changing monopoly
power of one dimensional valuation/economics- restoring Hippocratic oaths of
each profession. Prototyping orbits of transparent/sustainable forms of
business & global sectors governance.

6 Conflict Resolution Alumni Circles: sharing interpersonal community-up
practices of conflict resolution and innovation’s transformation by engaging
everyone (from open space to be the change to deep democracy to
 )

7 One World Engagement for & by the people: what global village agenda need
prioritising and how can these outline missing educational agenda that need to
connect through all grades and ages of learning curve. How do we ensure that
these systemic curricula openly gravitate out from deepest crisis applications
(Bottom of Pyramid situations) not just those who already know or enjoy a life
of comforts. What simultaneous policy spaces can openly help people evolve
through generation of politics without borders around those sustainability
crises that demand equality of global & local participation.

BWAP*SEE*BAM*GOCC*PCUWHO*CRAC*OWE