Practice of Peace in Berlin

Michael M Pannwitz mmpanne at boscop.de
Sat Oct 1 14:05:25 PDT 2005

Dear Colleagues everywhere,
just returned from an exciting OSonOS in the UK (their second) as a
foreign intruder....I imagine that there will be a report forthcoming to
this list.
Among other things, I did talk to a bunch of them, in a pub, wherelse,
about the upcoming Practice of Peace Program in Berlin.
Well, seems that although they had heard about it, the direct contact
encouraged several to utter the intention of coming to Berlin.
Especially when I told them about our "hosting of visitors" project
where Berlin colleagues will invite people from abroad to stay in their
homes. Besides being a real treat it is also somewhat of a necessity for
some of us on a slim budget.
Opening my computing machine after having been gone for 4 days I was
overwhelmed by the non-response to the invitation for the Practice of
Peace (at least, I thought, there would be an interest to come to the
birthday party where we will have harrisinis - this is the very special
martini that played an important part in the creation of open space
technology).
So, this is trying to encourage you to take advantage of the early bird
rate until October 7.
I am leaving for Georgia (the country) to spread open space there
together with Jo...when I return on October 7, I want to be overwhelmed
by the massive registration wave!
Here is the link with all the details:
www.practicepeaceberlin.org

See you in Berlin
(and next year in Estonia for the European OSonOS and in Moscow!!)
mmp
--

Practice of Peace Program with Harrison Owen in Berlin, Germany
November 30 through December 2, 2005
Info and Registration at www.practicepeaceberlin.org

Michael M Pannwitz, boscop eg
Draisweg 1, 12209 Berlin, Germany