consensus

Birgitt Williams birgitt at dalarinternational.com
Mon Oct 24 18:01:32 PDT 2005

Hi all,
I am picking up on the topic of consensus decision making. The best
consensus method that I have experienced was one introduced to us by
Chris Weaver called Five to Fold. You can find a write up of this in the
archives of our Wellness (R) Evolution Ezine issue # 15  at HYPERLINK
"http://www.dalarinternational.com/ezine.html"http://www.dalarinternatio
nal.com/ezine.html . The technique is respectful, sacred, simple, and
produces incredible results.

Blessings,
Birgitt