Process Oriented Psychology/teleology

Funda Oral fundaoral at ttnet.net.tr
Sun Nov 27 01:02:01 PST 2005

"I do believe the course of humanity is striving towards a meaningful,
purposeful goal and that living in OS is a collective striving towards
such a goal.  The only goal."

Tree,
This is wonderful.I would like to add just one more thing;
i think there is some kind of meaning in our current way of living,
so maybe if we can change the way we look at life, we don't need to strive
towards a meaning, we all need to discover the meaning that already exists
and live with that.

Funda