SV: The Pros and Cons of OST?

Peggy Holman peggy at opencirclecompany.com
Fri Nov 25 22:14:36 PST 2005

Hi Allison,

This is subtle...rather than thinking of "getting feedback" in your 10 minutes sessions, how about inviting the group to co-create something on the pros and cons of OST (or other topic)?

"Feedback" implies to me a hierarchical speaker/responder situation.  To give them a taste of a different dynamic, how about setting up a cooperative venture into creating a document in 5-8 minutes (following your 2-5 minutes of set up)?

from cold, rainy Seattle,
Peggy

Peggy Holman
The Open Circle Company