OST and POP (was: The Pros and Cons of OST)

Allison & Jim Baensch mbody at iinet.net.au
Wed Nov 23 13:49:10 PST 2005

Hi Phelim,
It's wonderful to hear of your work.
Best wishes with Devoted and Disgruntled.
Pop in if/when you are in Australia next year for worldwork.
And feel free to set up a Devoted and Disgruntled event in Melbourne
(Sydney too if you like).
Let me know if I can help.
I'd love to experience Open Space and Process Work in a theatre
situation.

Your metaphor of parallel worlds is useful for me.
Comparisons are tricky, but tempting to make in the absence of
another way to express the apparent connections and similarities
between Process Work (POP), Open Space and Ortho-Bionomy.

I can feel at home in and enjoy many situations of chaos, but still
find some wilder expressions of it a bit nerve wracking.
It's to do with personal learning, I think.
Cheerio,
Allison.