Teacher edu in open space?

Diane Brandon diane.brandon at comcast.net
Tue Nov 22 06:00:50 PST 2005

Dear Blake, Lisa, Harrison, and all who responded so well to my
questions about OS for a "Teaching Peace" conference in Durham NH this
spring,

Thank you all so much for your loving and knowledgeable sharings. I
have read them closely, and forwarded them all to Melinda. I know she
is in touch with Lisa already, through another list they are both on.
Blake, I hope your involvement works out, and I'll phone you later
today just from my own interest in OS, leaving it to Melinda

I receive the OS messages as a once/day digest, which makes responding
to each message awkward. I've copied Blake's message as a reference
point, but all of your messages were right on!

Thanks again,

Diane Brandon
Eliot, Maine