Teacher edu in open space?

Blake Mills CustomHousePro at aol.com
Sun Nov 20 05:18:00 PST 2005

Hello Diane,
Lisa's suggestions, so wonderfully and thoroughly thought out, I second
wholeheartedly.  As an OS facilitator/management consultant in Rockport,  Maine, I
would be happy to help you.

Spirit is amazing.  I have been looking for volunteer opportunities to  give
back and nothing has jumped out at me or called to me until I read your  note.
Forwarding peace is top on my list of meaningful giving. Ain't  synchronicity
wonderful!

If you are interested, I would be honored to help you and your group for  the
day.  If you can afford an honorarium that would be great for the gas
mileage.  If not...we could figure something else out.

I am sure you will get others offering their help and I will just be one of
many to choose from.

Many blessings,
Blake Mills
(207) 236-0198