The Pros and Cons of OST

Allison & Jim Baensch mbody at iinet.net.au
Tue Nov 22 00:11:54 PST 2005

Hi Jack,
I appreciate your comments.
Most likely the reason I can't find OST limitations to write about is
because OST supports the process rather than cutting across it.
So, if OST is done in a way that doesn't cramp the group's style, and
if space is made, there are most likely no cons.
I certainly don't want to fabricate cons either.
But I am interested in hearing about the issues others at the
conference (and on this list) have had when experiencing OST, if they
wish to bring them forward.

My second paper at the conference will be about high and low dreams -
a paper related to Process Oriented Psychology (Arnold Mindell and
colleagues).
So I am aware of the benefits of not just focussing on the positives
of a situation.
Thanks for your tasty response,
Allison.