Photos please!

Chris Corrigan chris.corrigan at gmail.com
Sun Nov 20 16:49:18 PST 2005

Ted Ernst and I (and some others) are placing Open Space photos at Flickr
and tagging them with "openspace." They do get lost in photos of wide open
spaces (maybe we should use "openspacetech" as the tag), but photos shared
at Flickr are in the public domain.

You don;t need to know what any of I have written means...! All you have to
do is visit this link:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/tags/openspace/

Cheers,

Chris