Photos please!

Lisa Heft lisaheft at openingspace.net
Sat Nov 19 07:33:08 PST 2005

Hello, Magne -

Cheers from Berkeley, California!

(Magne asked to use some photos from my website
http://www.openingspace.net    to illustrate the OS process for a
website that Magne has based in Norway http://www.openspace.no)

You (any of you) are welcome to use anything on my website that you feel
may be useful.  There are photos, resources for OST facilitators,
descriptions and more.  And if you or anyone of my OSLIST colleagues
wishes to translate any of the written materials for use on your own
website or in your own workshops, feel very free - I can send you the
Word document for that item.  And when you translate it (as Eva Svensson
and Pablo Piekar have already done into Swedish and Spanish for one
article; as other colleagues are doing for the international glossary
coming soon) - just send that translation back to me and I will post the
translated version on my site as well, to share and keep sharing with
others.

Enjoy, use, share,

Lisa

L i s a   H e f t