Ideas please for a different closing

Jimmy Pryor Jimmy at SUNBODY.COM
Mon Nov 14 12:38:26 PST 2005

Hi Doug,

I am in Houston. I was recently contacted by a group that is planning the
Houston Social Forum to take place in the Spring or Summer of 2006.  They
are seriously considering using the OST format.  The person that invited me
had been to a very tiny meeting in which OST was partially used.

My experience with OST is virtually none, having experienced a one-session
demonstration given by Lisa Heft and having used it in several two or three
hour settings. I am very excited about the possibilities.

I would love to connect with others in Houston or San Antonio or Texas that
would be interested in collaborating or talking with me about this conference.

I hope to hear from you.

Thanks,
Jimmy Pryor
713-861-5133 day