Europeans - living democracy

Emilia Ilieva ilieva at iizdvv-bg.org
Mon Nov 14 01:04:58 PST 2005

Dear Lise (and everyone around the globe on this list)!

I do not have the pleasure of knowing you in person, but your idea touched
me and inspired me.

So, Bulgaria joins in the European dream day next year! :)

Many greetings to everyone from automnly sunny Sofia,

Emilia Ilieva
SMILE project manager
IIZ/DVV
www.smile.iizdvv-bg.org