Deep Democracy * Open Space * Other systemic methods

Zelle Nelson zelle at knowplacelikehome.com
Thu Nov 3 06:48:06 PST 2005

Hi Chris,

Another great resource, one which has some case studies of how OS has
been used as a democratic tool is:

The Tao of Democracy by Tom Atlee.

His website, co-inteligence.org is a great resource as well (he notes
Harrison's book as "The how-to manual for one of the simplest, most
powerful self-organized collective processes we have.")

Tom is a dedicated, brilliant thinker concerned with Democracy in all
its forms, especially when it involves everyday citizens in the decision
making/creating/resolving processes.

I highly recommend Tom Atlee, and his book.

with grace and love,

Zelle

************
Zelle Nelson
Engaging the Soul at Work/Know Place Like Home/State of Grace Document

www.stateofgracedocument.com

zelle at maureenandzelle.com

office - 001.828.693.0802
mobile - 001.847.951.7030